Applying for a new Capital One credit card is very straightforward, and the whole process does not take a lot of time. Capital One provides credit cards that suit the needs of millions of their customers, who over the years have come to appreciate their reliability and fantastic customer service. In this application guide we’ll show you exactly what you need to do to apply for a Capital One credit card and enjoy its many benefits and perks.
Applying for a Capital One Credit Card
There are 2 ways to apply for a Capital One credit card: 1) By receiving a letter from Capital One that contains important information and application instructions, including the access code and a reservation number, and 2) By visiting this page and seeing if you pre-qualify for their card offers.
Assuming you received a letter, first and foremost please make sure to read all the information in it to make sure you understand their terms, conditions, etc. Once you’ve read through all the instructions and information, locate the access code and the reservation number we mentioned, at the bottom of the letter, and proceed with the following 3 steps:
- To start your application process, please click on the following link: https://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/get-my-card
- Enter the access code and the reservation code located at the bottom of the letter
- Once the codes are entered, click on the “Get Started” button to proceed to an online registration form where you will need to enter your full name, address, phone number and other important information. Make sure that you fill out all the required fields because otherwise it will be impossible to complete your registration.
Once everything is filled out and submitted, your registration process will be finished.
Some of the Awesome Benefits Capital One Credit Card Holders Enjoy
Here are some of the amazing benefits you’ll get to enjoy being a Capital One credit card holder:
– Venture Travel Rewards – Earn unlimited 2x miles on each and every purchase you make + get a bonus of 40K miles.
– 360 Savings – Enjoy a no-fee savings account with a daily rate that’s quite good
– Capital One Investing – Get investment advice from a professional + up-to $600 in your online investment account
– Great Refinancing Options – You can potentially get better interest rates by refinancing your mortgage, which in turn will reduce your monthly payments.
Some More Information About Capital One
Capital One is one of the highest ranked financial institutions in the US. In fact, they are one of the Top 10 banks in all of United States and are one of the biggest by deposit volume.
Capital One has a presence all over the country and they cater to individuals as well as businesses. They offer a plethora of different services and products, many of which can be accessed online, right from your internet-connected mobile device or PC. You can also visit one of their many branches available across the country.
Capital One Contact Information
If you need to get in touch with someone from Capital One, and you live in the US, please call the following toll free number: 1-800-227-4825
If you’re located outside the United States, please call the following number (charges may apply): 1-804-934-2001
If you need to find more information about the Capital One credit card application process, please call the following toll-free number: 1-800-695-5500
DISCLAIMER: EditorsGuides.org is an informational resource only. EditorsGuides.org is NOT affiliated with, authorized or endorsed by Capital One. Logos and other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.