Vitamin E is a miracle drug !!. It works wonders on all kinds of skin, hair and health problems. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant especially found in leafy Vegetables. But is generally prescribed by Doctors when your body isn’t able to get the benefits from those sources. You either consume it on capsule form or oil form
Benefits of Vitamin E Oil
On Skin :
- Moisturizes your Skin
- Reduces dark spots
- Reduces Stretch marks
- Treats Sunburns
- Reduces Ageing process
- Lightens Dark Circles
On Hair :
- Reduces Hair fall/ Increases hair growth
- Gives Lustrous, Shiny & Silky hair.
- Prevents Premature Graying
- Increases growth of your eyelashes and eyebrows.
Benefits of Skin:
- Moisturizes your Skin: Vitamin E helps in restoring and rejuvenating dry/Dehydrated Skin.
Why do we need it:
Often during Winters people experience dry Skin. Hypothyroidism, and PCOD’s cause dry skin. Vitamin E helps in providing the required moisture to Skin. If you have normal skin or oily skin don’t overdo as it increases the chances of acne breakouts
How to apply:
Add few drops of Vitamin E oil or capsule to your moisturizer or any essential oil like almond oil or olive oil and apply it on your Skin.
- Reduces Dark Spots: Dark Spots or hyperpigmentation on your face and body are caused due to overexposure to Sun. These generally develop as your skin ages and most common in people who are over 40 yrs old.
How to apply: Just apply Vitamin E oil on your dark spots squeeze the serum from a capsule and apply it directly to your dark spots. You can also apply it along with your cream or olive oil.
- Reduces Stretch marks: Post delivery stretch marks are easily treated with Vitamin E oil.
Why do we need it :
stretch marks are a result of skin losing its elasticity. As a result, it causes white folded lines on your Skin. Vitamin E oil is known to restore the skin’s elasticity thus removing the marks on your body.
How to apply: Just take few drops of Vitamin E oil or serum from the capsule and massage it on the affected area,
- Slows aging Process: Vitamin E is the ultimate solution for wrinkles, saggy & dull skin.
Why apply it: Vitamin E helps in boosting the collagen of your Skin. It is a fiber-like protein responsible for elasticity. Thus it prevents fine lines or wrinkles on your Skin.
- Reduces dark circles: Vitamin E oil increases the blood circulation. The most sensitive part of your skin is under eyes and can be affected by sun rays or sleeplessness etc.
How to apply:
Take few drops of Vitamin e oil or almond oil and massage it gently around your eyes. This increases the blood circulation resulting in lightening the dark circles.
Benefits of Hair
- Increases Hair growth: Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps in repairing the damaged hair follicles. Healthy follicles lead to hair growth.
How to Apply: Take vitamin E capsule or oil and mix it with any carrier oil like coconut oil or olive oil and apply it on your, Leave it overnight for best results.
- Gives Lustrous, Shiny @ Silky Hair: Vitamin E has moisturizing properties in which helps in smoothing your hair and give a silky and shiny structure to it.
How to apply: Mix few drops of Vitamin E oil or serum in the carrier oil like coconut or olive oil and massage it on your Hair.
- Prevents Premature Graying: Hair turns grey because of low melanin caused because of numerous things like hormonal imbalance, lifestyle, Aging, loss of pigmentation etc. Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant and helps in cleaning the toxic chemicals on your thus preventing the damage on your pigments.
How to apply: You can intake the vitamin E capsule or apply it by mixing with a carrier oil.
- Increases Growth of your Eyebrows and Eyelashes: People with very thin Eyebrow Line can also use vitamin E oil for growth. It works the same way as for hair growth.
How to apply: Apply Vitamin E oil or serum directly on your eyebrows daily.
Natural Food Sources of Vitamin E
- Spinach: Its best source of green leafy vegetable with the rich source of calcium and fiber. One cup of boiled spinach can provide you 7mg of required Vitamin E.
- Almonds: Soaked Almonds are best for boosting your memory power, weight loss and also good for the heart. 1 oz consists of 7.3 mg of vitamin E
- Avocado: 1 mg of avocado consists of 2.7 mg of Vitamin E and often assists in weight loss.
- Sweet Potato: Known for its weight loss properties, a small sweet potato also has 4.2mg of Vitamin E.
- Olive Oil: One Tablespoon of olive oil consists of 2mg of vitamin E.
- Parsley: Parsley is not only a great for additional flavor and texture to your salad, but it is also adequately rich adequately.